I want you to feel comfortable and confident when attending your appointment, so if you have any questions please do contact me. If you are unsure about having a kinesiology appointment at this time, or the reason for your visit is not urgent, you may wish to consider a remote appointment.
Remote appointments are the safest option for those in the vulnerable category. Also please note that face-to-face care cannot be offered to the following:
- Anyone in the shielding group
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19
- Anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 but has not had two successive negative tests
IMPORTANT: It is vitally important that you do not attend your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. Please call me immediately to cancel your appointment - no cancellation fees will apply.
What I will be doing to reduce risk
- Taking my temperature on a daily basis
- Wearing a visor, a mask and single use apron for each appointment
- Washing hands thoroughly before, during and after each appointment
- Leaving ample time between clients to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitising of the treatment room, couch, door handles, etc., sanitising of reusable PPE and aeration of the premises for at least 20 minutes
How to prepare for your appointment
- Please bring a mask (I will provide one if you forget)
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Please bring your own pen
- Please do not arrive too early as there are limited waiting facilities
- Please come alone (unless you are a parent accompanying a minor)
- Please keep coats and belongings to a minimum, where possible
What to expect when you arrive
- Please wear your mask to enter the salon and wear throughout your appointment
- I will take your temperature
- I will ask you to wash your hands and apply hand sanitizer on arrival and departure. Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided
Every effort will be taken to ensure the strictest standards of hygiene are imposed and the strictest measures taken to reduce the risk of infection. However, you should be aware that the nature of a kinesiology session does not allow for social distancing and that there is a level of risk associated with face-to-face appointments at this time.